Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The EAP, provided by Resources for Living, is available 24/7 to you and your family members at no cost. You are automatically enrolled in the EAP.
Through the EAP, you can receive up to five prepaid counseling sessions per issue per 12-month period for you and each family member. To access the Resources for Living EAP, call 800.342.8111 / TTY: 711 or visit www.resourcesforliving.com (your username is Green Dot and your password is EAP).
You also have access to helpful resources, including Counseling, community resources & self-care: See Mental Health Resources.
- Discount center: Visit LifeMart to save on cars, hotels, theme parks, movies, concerts, memberships, and more!
- Wellness: Interactive tools and assessments, educational materials, and more to help you eat better, move better, and be overall healthier and happier.
- Financial coaching: See Financial Wellness Resources.
- Work/life services: Guidance for child or senior care, college planning, home improvement projects, and more. Support over the phone and webinars, live talks, audio, and articles are included for additional learning opportunities.
- Resiliency: Learn about what resiliency is and how you can help foster it in your life as well as the lives of those around you, including a webinar and articles to learn more.
- Legal assistance: One free 30-minute consultation with a participating attorney for up to three new legal topics, with additional services at a discounted rate.
- Identity-theft resolution: One hour fraud resolution phone consultation or coaching about ID theft prevention and credit restoration. Services include free emergency kit for victims.
- Learning events: Webinars and podcasts ranging from healthy habits to back-to-school survival tips for parents.
- Manager support: Resources for managers and supervisors to help you and your staff.
- Emotional Well-being: myStrength program helps with your health and wellness goals. Consider this program a health club for your mind, it provides access to daily mood trackers, eLearning modules, activity and mood logs, and more.