Wellness Resources Through Green Dot Health Plans
Based on the medical, dental, and/or vision plan you are enrolled in, you can take advantage of a wide range of wellness programs. Each carrier may add programs regularly, therefore we recommend you visit their website and/or app regularly. If you have any questions about these wellness programs, please contact your carrier directly.
If you’re enrolled in an Anthem medical plan, you can take advantage of a wide range of wellness programs, including:
Enhanced personal health care
Doctors will work with you across your whole-person health journey, taking the time to really understand you and help you be healthier. They’ll help you manage treatments and prescriptions and coordinate care from other doctors or specialists. Find a doctor.
For specific health concerns, like joint surgery or cardiac care, we have doctors and care centers that are specialized for what you need. We’ve selected leading doctors and facilities to recommend so that you get the best care. Look for the Blue Precision and Blue Distinction Center logos when you search for a doctor or facility.
Preventive care plans & guidelines
Preventive health measurements and screenings can prevent 85% of illness and disease, and they’re covered at no cost for many plans. Make sure to get all the screenings and vaccines recommended for your age and gender. View the guidelines.
Registered nurses are available to help you at any time of day or night. Get advice for how to treat your baby’s fever, relieve your allergies, where to go for care, and much more. Call 800.337.4770.
With LiveHealth Online, you and your covered family members can see the doctor without leaving the house! It’s an affordable, easy alternative to urgent care and ER visits when you need non-emergency medical care. You pay the applicable cost, based on your medical plan. Learn more.
Log in to www.anthem.com/ca to access online wellness tools, weight management resources, and personalized coaching to help you reach your health goals.
Anthem Perks & Rewards
Saving money is good. Saving money on things that are good for you — that’s even better. With Special Offers, you can get discounts on products and services that help promote better health and well-being. Keep more cash in your pocket with Anthem discounts for:
- Vision, hearing, and dental: Glasses.com and 1-800-CONTACTS, LASIK treatment, Nations Hearing, Hearing Care Solutions, Amplifon, ProClear™ Aligners, and more.
- Fitness and health: Active&Fit Direct and GlobalFit allow members to get gym discounts, special offers from Fitbit and Garmin for activity trackers, and weight management discounts through Jenny Craig.
- Family and home: 23&Me ancestry service kits, SafeBeginnings baby-proofing, Pet Insurance, WINfertility infertility treatment, LifeMart skincare, and more.
- Medicine and treatment: Vitamins through Puritan’s Pride, allergy control products, and more.
Log in to Anthem to learn more.
The Future Moms Program helps you manage your screenings, discuss nutrition, and prepare for your delivery.
If you’re dealing with chronic conditions like asthma or diabetes, Anthem’s ConditionCare team of nurses, dieticians, and health professionals can answer questions, help you understand your treatment options, and offer resources to help keep you healthy. Cancer support is also available. There are programs for every step of your journey, including tools for caregivers.
Kaiser Programs (CA)
If you’re enrolled in a Kaiser medical plan, you can take advantage of a wide range of wellness programs, including:
Visit www.kp.org/register or download the Kaiser Permanente mobile app to create an account. This will allow you to view most lab results, email your care team for non-urgent questions, refill prescriptions, schedule appointments, and pay bills.
Healthy Lifestyle Programs
Get advice, encouragement, and tools to help you create positive changes in your life. These complimentary programs can help you lose weight, eat healthier, quit smoking, reduce stress, and manage ongoing conditions like diabetes or depression.
- Total Health Assessment: Visit www.kp.org/healthylifestyles to take this simple online survey and get a complete look at your health. Based on your results, you will get a personalized action plan that will direct you to healthy lifestyle programs to help you achieve your goals. You can also share and discuss the results with your doctor
- Personal Action Plan: Visit www.kp.org/action-plan for personalized health care tips, including immunizations and screening reminders, BMI tracking, finding out your risk of heart attack or stroke, and more. Available as an app as well!
Receive one-on-one guidance from skilled professionals who can help you create a personalized action plan for managing weight, eating healthy, exercising, quitting tobacco, reducing stress, and so much more. Get started by calling 866.862.4295.
Choose from a variety of classes and support groups offered at KP facilities. Visit www.kp.org/classes to find one that speaks to you!
Choose Healthy Program
Kaiser members receive discounted rates for the following services. No doctor referral is needed, and there is no limit to how many times you may see the provider:
- Acupuncture: 25% discounted rate
- Massage therapy: 25% discounted rate
- Chiropractic care: 25% discounted rate
- Fitness: $25 a month memberships at participating fitness facilities in your region
Go to https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/washington/health-wellness/complementary-care to learn more.
Find answers to your health questions and information that will help you make confident decisions about your care. Visit www.kp.org to use a variety of interactive tools and reference guides, such as:
- Drug encyclopedia
- Health encyclopedia
- Health guides
- Interactive tools and calculators
- Medical test directory
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database®
- Symptom checker
- Videos and podcasts
Telephone and Video Appointments
You can learn more and get ready to take advantage of this convenient service at Kaiser Permanente Video Visits.
MetLife Programs (CA)
In addition to MetLife being our partner for our dental plans, MetLife provides additional resources to benefit Green Dot employees.
International Dental Travel Assistance
Traveling internationally doesn’t stop everyday events from happening. A dental emergency can occur at home, or when traveling abroad. MetLife can help you find a quality provider to help address a dental emergency while traveling.
Oral Health Library
Good oral health is an important part of your overall health and wellbeing. With expert guidance, you can make confident decisions about your oral healthcare for you and for your family. MetLife’s Oral Health Library provides easy-to-understand, dependable information to help you make informed decisions about your oral health and dental care.